Everyone LOVED them!
Psst… Have you entered to win a copy of Farmers’ Market Favorites?
This recipe was so GOODe, we even converted it to Crabby Bagels the other night with much success!
Start by thawing 4.25 ounces of salad shrimp and then add 4 T of Whipped Cream Cheese Spread (I use Weight Watchers Brand).
Add 1 T Light Miracle Whip
Add 1 T Lemon Juice
And do not forget to add 1/2 t of Dill Weed, the star of the dish… yum! (Go ahead and add a little salt and pepper if you’d like as well.)
Mix it all up until creamy.
In a different bowl, smash up an avocado.
Serve up on two sets of toasted bagel thins… placing shrimp mixture on two sides and the avocado on the other two sides.
From Gooseberry Patch's Farmers' Market Favorites.
- 2 Everything Bagel Thins- Toasted
- 1 Avocado- Smashed
- 4.25 oz Salad Shrimp-Thawed
- 4 T Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 T Light Miracle Whip
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- 1/2 t Dill Weed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix shrimp, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, lemon juice and dill weed well.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place half of mixture on each bagel half.
- Add half of avocado on opposite bagel halves.
- Sandwich shrimp and avocado halves and serve.
Calories 262 Total Fat 11.8g Sat. Fat 2.8g Cholest. 67.8mg Sodium 742.1mg Carb. 32.2g Fiber 7.9g Sugars 4g Protein 13g
Big thanks to Gooseberry Patch for sending me a copy of Farmers’ Market Favorites to giveaway to one lucky reader!